Monday, May 25, 2009

Thrill of the Hunt is on the move!

Yes, time has come to move from my sweet little cottage to a bigger, more permanent and year-round, weather-friendly spot for Thrill of the Hunt events.  I am planning on offering more furniture and accent pieces, larger antiques and more of the fun stuff I've always had.  Monthly Thrill of the Hunt events, special artist showings, and private party bookings are also on the agenda. In order to make all the ideas swimming around in my head come to fruition, I need the perfect spot to call Thrill's home.

That's where you all come in.  After looking for a couple of months, finding a few that ultimately were not a good fit, I need help!  I am hoping to find a funky industrial location (minimum 1,000 sf) around other active businesses or a single story house in a commercial/residential zone to rent/lease here on the main island.  SO, if you know or hear of anything that could be a spot to house my design studio and monthly Thrill of the Hunt events, please let me know.  I'll follow-up on all leads.  Perfect situation would be to move in by September 1, but I'm flexible!

A September 27th Thrill of the Hunt event is still on the calendar, location to be determined!

Thanks for your never-ending support and help with my search!  I'll keep you posted on my progress, so check back often.

Enjoy the last few days of Spring,
Laurie   

No comments: