Monday, May 4, 2009

Thrilling Updates

So much is happening behind the scenes, even though 
Thrill of the Hunt is between events.  I just finalized my 
travel plans for a week in Paris to hunt out the best 
treasures for your home and garden.  I'll be staying in 
the 7th arrondissement on the Left Bank, right in the hub 
of the Rue Cler open markets and a quick Metro ride to 
Les Puces (world-famous flea market)!  I have a view of 
the Eiffel Tower out my apartment balcony, with sidewalk
cafes and bakeries out my front door.  Heaven!  I'm 
counting down the days until I leave, except for the flying
part.

Late August, I'm heading down to the Pacific Design Center 
and beyond into LaJolla and San Diego.  LaJolla is a magical 
place to hunt for treasures and garden antiques.  Sure to 
bring home some great finds for my next sales event.  Of
course, my opinion has always been that any time spent at 
the sea is time well spent.

Be sure to check back regularly as the date of my next 
event is in flux at the moment. While adding the service of 
accepting credit cards for my design services, design client 
and Thrill purchases, I've also been busy working on a few 
other surprises as my business grows.  I promise you'll be 
the first to know when all is settled.

Keep me in mind for those room updates, when you need 
something special for a gift or you are redoing the whole 
house!  Most of us are staying home more and entertaining 
outside as the weather warms up, freshening up your place 
with a few well-chosen items can make all the difference.

Enjoy these last few weeks of the school routine as the 
lazy days of Summer are rushing toward us.

Laurie



 

No comments: