Sunday, March 28, 2010

Next Thrill of the Hunt is Set for Saturday, April 17th!

My last Thrill in mid-February was a huge success! Thank you to all
my faithful supporters and newbies. Always wonderful to see new
faces, along with the familiar ones, as you walk through the gate.

Spring will be in full bloom on Saturday, April 17th from 11 a.m. to
4 p.m. ~ One Day Only at 1200 Saint Charles in Alameda. Joining me
is my favorite Thrill Buddy, award-winning artist, Suzanne Etienne.
Suzanne will be coming down from her gallery in Ashland, bringing her
newest original pieces and a load of fabulous giclees for sale. If weather
permits, we will have art throughout the garden and brightening the
guest house. If you aren't familiar with Suzanne's work, checkout her
website at etiennegallery.com.

I've just returned from a hunting trip down the coast. Amazing weather
and inspiration galore! The highlander was so packed with treasures
that I had to skip my last stop for lack of room to put one more thing.
Cannot wait to show you all I've gathered from Petaluma to Paris, with
fabulous new sources that I've just come across.

With so many special occasions in the Spring, I will be featuring great
gift ideas for your favorite mother, graduate, bride & groom and
birthday buddy.

Here's a short list of my favorite things that inspire my design:

Lemons, pears, figs, melons, coral, rolling green hills, goats,
lamps, wicker baskets overflowing with flowers, allees, birdbaths,
yellow, Paris, rust, arbors, paintings, nests, urns, clock faces,
grasses, asparagus, geraniums, pigs, the sea, shells, fabrics, ikat
patterns, pillows (lots of them), pearls, turquoise, moss, terra
cotta pots and so much more.

We now accept VISA and MasterCard, along with local checks.
Remember too that I am available year-round to assist in your
interior design needs. No job is too small! Consultation
appointments are welcomed.

See you on April 17th! Don't miss it...and bring your friends.

Cheers!
Laurie

No comments: