Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Next Thrill of the Hunt Is Coming!!!!

Mark your calendars ~ Sunday, September 27th,11 a.m. to 5 p.m. 
is my next Thrill of the Hunt. The Alameda Historical Home Tour 
is the same day, so be sure to stop in and check out my latest finds 
while you are touring all the beautiful homes on this year's tour.

We will be happy to hold your purchases while you continue the 
tour until 5 p.m.  

NEW THIS EVENT:  I am now accepting credit cards!  Local 
personal checks and cash, of course, are always welcome.

Suzanne Etienne will be joining me again this event, bringing 
with her from Ashland, Oregon, her newest creations in 
impressionistic painting.   This will be Suzanne's only Bay Area 
showing this Fall.

Don't miss this one-day event.  Treasures from my recent visit 
to Paris will be available, along with all the goodies you have 
come to expect and look forward to.  You never know what you'll 
find, since I get them as I see 'em.

See you Sunday, September 27th  11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 
1200 Saint Charles, Alameda.

Laurie

No comments: