Monday, March 23, 2009

WOW ~ What a "Thrill"!

Honestly, the best Thrill ever.  A tad nippy, weather-wise, but all the great people coming through really warmed up the place.  Thank you to all who came by; to all who sent or brought friends, neighbors and family members; to those of you faithful supporters who talked us up and to all the "newbees" who took a chance and came, sight unseen.   Without all of you, I would not be here, doing what I love and letting my 'inner shopkeeper' shine.  

While I won't be having an official Thrill of the Hunt again until September 27th, you are always welcome to contact me for an appointment to come through.  I would be happy to open for those of you who have expressed disappointment that I wasn't having an event when your sister/friend/cousin/mother came into town OR when you just could not find that perfect piece for the Dining Room!  Remember too, artists who have shown their wares at Thrill of the Hunt are just a phone call away.  The beautiful jewelry of Janice Cavalli, impressionist paintings from Suzanne Etienne, embellished mirrors from Kari Thompson and soul-touching photography from Anne Kohler can be purchased through me year-round.

Keep checking back into my blog for design ideas; things happening around the Bay that just might interest those of you who love all things "home" and, of course, news about what's up with Thrill of the Hunt and Laurie Ricksecker, Interior Designer.  

Enjoy Spring and keep nesting!
Laurie




No comments: